This position is responsible for providing administrative support to Executive leaders. Performs diversified and confidential administrative duties including compilation of data for reporting and data administration. Tasks are performed under general supervision with some degree of creativity, latitude and judgment.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manages Executive’s calendar and independently schedules appointments
• Maintains action item lists
• Assists in the preparation of presentations (PowerPoint, MS Project – as needed), including related materials, and organizes files (hard and soft copy) for maximum utilization
• Integrates filing system with specific events to ensure the Executive is well prepared
• Handles incoming and outgoing mail
• Prepares expense reports, purchase requisitions and other miscellaneous forms
• Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to supervisory personnel and monitors compliance
• Arranges programs, events, and conferences by arranging for facilities and caterers, issuing information/invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
• Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings
• Takes and transcribes meeting minutes and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents
• Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheet files
• Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings
Education and Training
Bachelor’s degree preferred
• At least five years’ experience supporting a high-level executive preferably at a publicly traded company
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel based functions such as pivot tables, lookups, and charting
• 2 - 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant for C-Level Management or other Executive Leaders
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; experience in Visio and Project helpful
• Must have the ability to manage diverse volume of work and manage appropriate priorities which involves a high frequency of change.
• Proven discretion with highly confidential information/documents.
• Able to remain extremely professional, composed and competent in a multi-task, rapid change environment
• Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and professionalism.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Solid experience with scheduling and travel coordination; type 60 wpm
• Flexibility in work schedule for crunch periods is required
• Must have wide-ranging experience with the ability to use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Highly confidential. Must have high degree of integrity, discretion and judgment
• Polished professional communication skills and personal presentation.
• Ability to exercise judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining results
Looking for someone who is very accomplished, confident and articulate and whom can use their own initiative.
Must have worked at CEO Level as an Executive Assistant or PA for a Corporate Company.
This a very busy role therefore you must work very well under pressure and be one step ahead of the game at all times.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job