Our client is a fast growing company working within the Healthcare sector. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced, highly driven and presentable Personal / Executive Assistant to join their team.
The role will involve:
- Extensive diary management
- Ensuring the MD is fully prepared for all meetings with all necessary documentation and information
- Preparing Board packs, taking minutes and chasing actions
- Diarising social and work engagements and keeping up to date with new openings in London
- To represent the MD to third parties internally and externally
- Booking meetings & travel booking
- Dealing with client queries
- Coordinating with team members and looking after visitors
- To manage all the MD’s administration including filing, photocopying, and expenses
- Diarise all key dates in relation to New Business updates
- Follow up with all members of management team and circulate on a weekly basis
What will be needed from you?
- Ability to manage and prioritise internal / external demands on MD’s time
- Ability to communicate and conduct yourself confidently.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (face to face and on the telephone)
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in the management of MD’s diary and emails
Salary will depend on skills and experience but will fall within the £24-31k range. There will be health benefits and life insurance provided, along with a bonus structure reflecting performance.
If you feel you have the skills and personal traits to be a success in this role, please apply now by sending an up to date CV to James via this advert who will be in touch to discuss the next step in the application process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'