Candidates must have previously worked withinn a technology company!
It’s an exciting opportunity providing high level administrative and organisational support to the CEO and Senior Management Team whilst assisting in a range of duties to help run and manage the business, working and engaging with colleagues, suppliers or clients on a range of initiatives and tasks.
- Executive support: Provide full support to the CEO across a wide range of activities, undertaking administrative, organisational and clerical duties as needed.
- Communications: work with the CEO as a proxy for a wide range of communications and approvals as directed. Communications of strategy and planning, preparation of presentations, content and methods of transmission, email / message monitoring and alerting the CEO to key issues and messages.
- Travel and calendar management: Manage Director's calendars by prioritising schedules, meetings, booking and arranging travel, accommodation or guests as required.
- Meeting planning and organisation: Assisting the CEO and SMT in planning and organising meetings, whether via conference, online or in person. Organising and preparing agendas, resources, reports, attendees and on occasion specific content or research if required.
- Collaboration: Work with colleagues across the business on a range of initiatives set by the CEO to ensure the smooth running of the business, such as MI reports, facilities, corporate events, company initiatives.
- Project Management Office: Provide guidance, documentation, progress reports and metrics related to the practices involved in managing and implementing projects within the organisation with a specific focus on preparing project income and forecasts for month end.
- Office management and business support: as a key member within the office and business support team, you will need to assist or provide cover during absence or peak workloads with your colleagues and manage certain office functions.
- Any SharePoint administration, MS Project, HR databases, MI, accounting, ERP or reports advantage.
- Educated to degree level highly desirable
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job