Executive Assistant/PA/Office Manager
** Outstanding communication and presentation skills are essential.
** Prior experience providing EA/PA support to Senior Partners with some Office Manager duties.
** £35k basic salary plus benefits
This is an opportunity for an experienced professional PA to join a boutique Executive Search firm focused on finding the best possible leaders in the market for their clients. They work within a broad range of market sectors including Retail, Sport/Entertainment, Technology and Professional Services.
They pride themselves on working with the very best talent at a senior level and provide recruitment solutions and fill vacancies at Board Level, General Management, Operations, Finance, Corporate Development, Commercial and Marketing and Technology roles.
The company would like to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant with some office management duties. Someone with strong client facing skills to cover front of house and with strong presentation skills.
Your role will be to provide support to the Founding Partners, Partners and team ensuring the vacancy assignments stay on track and that the team have the necessary support to meet project milestones.
- Previous experience of working as a senior level PA/Executive Assistant.
- Strong ability to organise self to ensure prioritisation of workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, and have a proactive approach to change
- Strong computer skills to include excel, word and PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Personable and presentable, clearly spoken with excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to work in a team and offer assistance to others when required
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diary management and administration.
- Management of travel arrangements and supporting documentation.
- Responsibility for compiling all daily files and approvals in a timely and quality manner.
- Creation and management of expenses.
- General PA duties as needed, e.g., Finances, private appointments etc.
- Manage all written communication on behalf of Partners and the team in a timely, accurate and customer first way.
Package flexible circa £35k.
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Client Facing Skills
- Fast Paced Environment