We are working with a market leading Hospitality business who are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/PA to join their fantastic team!
This is a 12-month maternity contract role and is an immediate need - so ideally candidates will be able to start ASAP or on a short notice period.
The role will be to support 3 of the 6 senior board members (COO, CTO & CCO) and will be a rounded EA position, providing day to day support on all areas of diary management, travel arrangements, meeting preparation and general support.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Manage the diaries, organise and schedule meetings for all directors based across multiple offices.
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for the directors.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research ahead and take minutes during meetings.
- Communicate effectively with senior managers, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas.
- Liaise with clients and business guests.
- Communicate with the Executive Assistants based across their offices to coordinate all Directors diaries around key meetings.
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments, including Customer Services, Tech, Marketing, Sales, and HR
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of the Directors.
- Always ensure compliance with company information and security policies in line with the ISO 27001 and BS 20012 standards.
The successful candidate will come from a professional setting or a similar background and will have excellent IT and communication skills with the ability to meet deadlines as an EA/PA to the COO, CCO and CTO. You'll need to be a hardworking self-starter that can hit the ground running!
Desired skills and experience:
- PA Support Experience.
- A natural at building and maintaining professional relationships.
- Excellent administration, organisation and clerical skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively and work well with all levels across the business.
- A flexible and confident person, with the ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent organisational, time and workload managements skills.
- An individual who understands the importance of discretion and professionalism and can multi-task with ease (scheduling & planning).
- A confident and flexible person who has strong attention to detail and is self-motivated, willingness to travel within the role across both offices.
- Excellent team player, trustworthy, friendly, assertive and persistent.
In return you can expect to work across 2 fantastic offices based in Huddersfield & Manchester and have a range of benefits including; 23 days holiday (plus stats) and flexible working hours.
This is an excellent opportunity that won't be around for long so please apply ASAP!
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'