A challenging, yet exciting opportunity has arisen, for an experienced EA/ Senior PA to join a fantastic organisation in Warwickshire.
Our client, a modern and incredibly fast growing marketing agency, requires an exceptionally organised individual to join their busy and thriving team.
Working closely with leading brands, the team have experienced an unprecedented level of growth, with further ambitions to continue this, year on year.
As a result, Three60 Recruitment are now looking for a forward thinking, initiative taking, superstar EA who doesn't mind hitting the ground sprinting! You will support the
- Diary management
- Office management
- Organising meetings
- Legal paperwork
- Recruitment (adverts, agency liaison, arranging interviews, new starter paperwork)
- HR (absence levels, sickness, annual leave)
- Administrative support to higher management and Director level
- Project support
- Travel arrangements
- Event management and coordination
- You will have a natural ability to organise yourself, and prioritise a number of tasks at any one time
- You will be able to adapt to change, new tasks, different decisions in an always- moving environment
- You will have solid strength of character, able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- You will relish being busy and thrive in a demanding role!
- You will be a real team player
Applicants must have
- At least 2-3 years in a senior secretarial/ EA role and experience of PA responsibilities
- Experience of supporting higher management up to Director level
- Experience of working for a marketing agency would be desirable, but similar backgrounds considered
Salary range of £25,000-£30,000 depending on the person
Monday to Friday
If this sounds like a great match for your skill set, please apply online today!