My Client, a very successful business operating in the financial sector, is looking to appoint an EA / Office Manager to provide EA support to the CEO and COO, and maintain the office environment on behalf of the circa. 50 staff members.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business which is very much within a rapid growth phase, and as such will provide the right person with further advancement and progression in the future. Also on offer is a fabulous working environment, competive salary and a cohesive, positive and forward-thinking senior management team.
- Office Management: Purchasing, Resources, Meetings
- Managing inbound calls and some first line customer service
- Executive Assistant Duties for CEO and COO - diary, travel etc
- Management Information Reporting
- Coordinate company activities including weekly office lunches, team building events, celebrations
- Manage conference and event logistics
- Manage office supplier agreements, ensuring they are maintained, tracked and renewed when required; liaise with suppliers and contractors
- Be the first point of contact for any building related enquiries/issues/emergencies, including out of hours
- Be the Fire Warden and First Aid trained (training provided)
- Staff onboarding and background check processing
- Recommend changes in office practices and procedures as they continue to grow rapidly
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience working as an PA/EA in complex environment ideal
- Be an exceptional communicator - you will be the 'voice of’ as first contact on the phone
- Not afraid to try things or to fail; some experience in a fast pace start-up environment would be ideal.
- Take pride in your work and enjoy working with people
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be comfortable in prioritizing your own workload
- Good project and time management skills with a fine attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment where priorities sometimes change.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Comfortable working to a brief, as a member of a team as well as on your own
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Understanding of financial concepts / be fast learner
- Believe that technology can change finance for the better
- Have a positive outlook and a good sense of humour
- Regular Social events
- Burgers on Friday
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours available
- Casual dress code
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 p.a.
- Easily accessible Central London location
- Communication Skills
- Office Manager
- Organisational Skills
- Executive Support