Executive Assistant, Reading, salary up to £35,175, 18 month contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a leading Global Technology Organisation with state of the art offices in Reading.
In this key role you'll demonstrate a high degree of customer facing and interpersonal skills, ensuring smooth and seamless integration and management of a Senior Business leaders office, applying pro-activity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to all tasks.
Key experience required:
- Strong experience with outlook/calendar/scheduling and updating meeting requests.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- High degree of pro-activity.
- Experience at EA level in a large corporate environment
- Experienced in dealing at Executive level both internally and externally.
- Intermediate level skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced Outlook.
Please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Colin Youle is the consultant managing this assignment. Reference: - 818902
- Executive Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'