Executive Assistant is required for one of the UK and Europe’s largest and fastest providers of financial management solutions with amazing offices in central London (near Bank).
This is the perfect time to join this leading company who are going through a rapid period of growth and is very well positioned both operationally and financially to acquire and manage substantial product in the coming year.
Executive Assistant, this is a great opportunity for an experienced EA to provide a wide range of administrative and organisational support within a very high paced and dynamic environment.
Based in the London office the successful Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Diary management – multiple diaries
- Email management and organisation
- Travel arrangements – both UK and internationally ;
- Creating agendas and meeting packs;
- Produce reports and presentations;
- Organise events fro time to time;
- Undertake research and project work when required
The ideal Executive Assistant will be a self-starter with a desire to quickly understand he business and its people. A proactive can do and flexible approach will be vital in ensuring the role is carried out effectively.
Successful Executive Assistants must be:
- Experienced in EA support;
- Experienced in creating presentations, reports, meeting agendas and note taking;
- Confident and experienced using MS Office suite to include Excel and PowerPoint;
- High organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
If you have the above experience and would like to know more than please apply in today via the job board or contact Sophie Gray at Jenrick Commercial Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job