Gray Healthcare is a specialist health and social care provider, supporting people with mental health needs, disabilities and long-term conditions looking to step back into the community from long-term in-patient support services. At Gray, we offer our own dynamic approach to care, enabling people to move back into their own homes - into their own communities - giving them control of their life. We create a bespoke support package for each individual with care support from our own multi-disciplinary team, adaptable to meet all current and future needs.
As as rapidly grow, our CEO requires more and more support with day to day activities. As a result, we are looking to recruit and executive assistant to support with:
- Coordinate schedules, appointments, and establish agendas - ultimately, managing our CEO’s busy diary and the relationships of stakeholders that require his precious time
- Support with all things procurement including arranging meeting space, travel, purchases
- Draft & distribute all communications, letters, memos etc
- Coordination of projects that the CEO is involved in and chasing stakeholders on his behalf
- Collecting management information from our sales team, chasing them for facts & figures for reporting purpose
- Maintain highly confidential records and documents.
- Working with finance, recruitment, operations and HR to ensure they are getting the time & support required
- Ensuring our CEO meets all his deadlines - maintaining a strong working relationship with his personal assistant
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Ideally 2+ years of executive or personal assistant experience for a CEO or senior leadership team
- Ability to adapt to ever changing business
- Strong communication skills, with a flair for writing on somebody else’s behalf
- Strong IT skills - we use lots of wonderful systems within healthcare
- Tenacity to complete to finish all tasks regardless
- Ability to challenge business professionally on behalf of CEO, reporting and chasing activity for business development & general activity
In return, we will offer:
- Training & Development Opportunities - we are happy to explore training opportunities to help you to succeed
- A competitive salary - As advertised - dependant on your experience
- The opportunity to work with an experienced CEO who is well known within the industry for building successful businesses
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such, it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
We are committed to supporting individuals who identify under the disability act as a disability committed employer. Please let us know as part of your application if you wish to be considered for an interview under the disability act as you may be guaranteed an interview if you clearly meet the job description.
As part of our recruitment process, you will receive a profile of the individual you will be supporting, and assessed with questions that we have created with the individual.
Please note that if you are shortlisted for interview, you may be contacted via email or text. Keep an eye out just in case!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job