The Executive Assistant will provide a wide-range of support for the Managing Director (London), by providing executive level administrative support, including extensive diary management, monthly reporting, arranging travel, and scheduling meetings.
The candidate will have solid experience in a similar role and be able to work to tight deadlines and within a pressurised environment. The role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full EA Support at Managing Director level
- Extensive diary management including booking travel
- MS Office skills: advanced skills across Word, Excel and PowerPoint to create complex high quality documents
- Coordinating and managing events and client hospitality for both clients and the London office
- Build relationships with clients and respond to queries on behalf of MD and ensure the clients are always happy
- Preparing and collating internal and external documentation, ensuring formatting is in line with company guidelines
- Managing sensitive correspondence with the utmost confidentiality and discretion
- Drafting correspondence and editing presentations
- Processing and managing expenses on behalf of the MD
- Confident in communicating with the MD, Directors and senior managers across the global business
- Act as a gatekeeper for the MD and be a point of contact in their absence
- General duties as required
- Ad hoc projects as required
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience in a similar role with exposure to high level/Senior/Executive projects
- Financial or Professional Services background
- Use own initiative and be able to anticipate MD needs and pro-actively find a solution
- Self-motivated, articulate and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Diary Management
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'