- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, boutique investment / private equity firm
- To £45K + very generous bonus + 25 days hols + bens
- Nearest tube: Notting Hill Gate
- Investment banking / private equity / hedge fund background essential
Executive Assistant - role overview:
This sought-after Executive Assistant opportunity is for a Notting Hill based boutique Investment firm with an enviable blue chip, institutional heritage. The firm manages estates of a certain high profile, HNW families and is based in beautiful, open plan, modern offices close to Notting Hill Gate tube station.
As Executive Assistant you’ll work closely with the Operations Manager as well as providing PA support to two Partners. The environment is pressured and fast-paced and it would only suit an entrepreneurial, highly capable PA used to working within a close-knit, dynamic, highly professional team and liaising effortlessly with HNW individuals. You’ll naturally take ownership for managing projects and will have high levels of self-motivation and initiative. In return you will receive an excellent salary, very generous annual bonus and fabulous benefits!
Hours: 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Executive Assistant - key requirements:
- Strong PA experience within Financial Services
- Experience working with HNWI's
- Exceptional communication, both spoken and written
- High level of emotional intelligence
- The personality to thrive within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Brilliant organisation
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Polished presentation and grooming
Executive Assistant - key responsibilities:
- Providing PA support to two Partners including managing diaries, arranging travel, handling correspondence, calls and emails
- Assisting the Operations Manager with office management, arranging meetings, admin projects, record keeping etc
- Assisting with expense reviews, financial statements, company newsletter
- Formatting presentations
- Responding to client requests
- Liaising with various financial and legal institutions
- Managing relationships
Executive Assistant - how to apply:
To be considered for this Executive Assistant position, please email your CV immediately with reference "Executive Assistant".
Due to the high volume of applicants, Office Collective can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'