My client, one of the fastest growing Fintech company is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their office in Berlin.
· Manage all aspects of our office including suppliers (office services, landlords, catering, event management etc.)
· Project management: ensure timely and accurate management and execution of selected
projects, for example finding new office space, moving, events or organizational topics
· Calendar management & prioritization for senior executives
· Travel management: juggle complex and fluid international travel schedules, end to end
· Meetings & conferences: Organise meetings of all sizes, from 2 participants to 200, including all
meeting logistics and agenda management
· Expenses management: ensure timely and accurate expense reports are submitted
· Accounts payable management: ensure incoming invoices are approved and processed in a
timely manner, and checked against budget plans where appropriate
· Entertainment: ensure all incoming guests (internal and external) are hosted effectively,
including on the ground logistics, meeting co-ordination and entertainment
· Co-ordination across the executive team: work with other EAs to the Executive team to
ensure calendars & events are seamlessly coordinated. Share best practice where appropriate.
· Maintain absolute discretion & confidentiality at all times
· Be a professional and friendly "public face" for the executives supported
Education, Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will:
· Have excellent oral and written communication skills and be proficient at MS Office suite
· Be fluent in English, other languages are a plus
· Have supported senior executives in a fast moving environment, preferably hospitality, hi-tech or ecommerce
· Have excellent organizational and management skills
· Have experience working in a multinational environment (multiple offices, time zones, cultures)
· Be able to work under time pressure, with accuracy
· Have a positive attitude and a pleasant disposition
· Enjoy a fast pace and constantly changing priorities
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your up to date CV quoting reference number: JO-1802-104033
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Executive Assistant
- Board Members
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job