You will be providing support to the executive team and wider business ensuring that administration tasks are carried out at in a timely manner and at the businesses professional standards.
Flexible working hours are offered between the hours of 8am - 6pm and salary offered will be dependent on experience.
You will need to be available immediately for this temporary to permanent position.
• Provide full support to Executive Team, including diary and travel organisation
• Support Manager with HR functional activities, updating policies, contracts, job descriptions and administration requests
• Responsible for coordination of new start and employee HR administration, including contracts of employment, holiday entitlement processing and recording and monitoring of sickness and absence
• Responsible for recruitment process of all new starts from initiation to completion whilst ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
• Lead on the companies charity work, including being the main point of contact for all charity work, planning and organizing fund raising events and liaising with the chosen charity / charities
• Responsible for planning company social events, including researching venues, preparing costings and liaising with social venue to ensure events are successful and within budget
• Attend Forum tenant’s meetings, raise building and tenant issues and report / escalate to Executive Team if required
• Office administration; order all sundries and stationary, answer incoming calls, distribute post, and provide support for ad hoc administration requests
• Health and Safety; complete assessments, arrange annual PAT testing. Implement and monitor basic health and safety requirements i.e. Trips, hazards and falls, ensure that we meet first aid and fire safety requirements.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job