Executive Assistant - Accountancy
Fantastic opportunity for a first class EA to support Partners within the Audit Team. Core duties will include:
• Manage the portfolio’s busy diaries, arrange appointments and organise travel, accommodation and transfers as
appropriate. Full autonomy to make decisions using initiative to determine purpose and minimum time required,
resolve conflicts and exercise judgement on priorities.
• Bid management - supporting the proposal process, plus other marketing material, with specific responsibility for
production of proposal documents, using targeted research and creative flair.
• Being involved in the planning, organisation, administration, attendance and delivery of events, closely liaising with
national and local Marketing teams.
• Pro-actively manage all documentation in advance of meetings.
•Preparing complex international travel, researching and considering reasonable alternative cost
•Manage the portfolio’s workload/current issues and have the knowledge to respond to queries;
take ownership of enquiries and ensure other issues are referred/delegated to the appropriate person in their
• Proof read and sense check all communication and documentation, complying with brand and risk procedures.
• Build and develop an internal and external network of contacts on behalf of the portfolio; build knowledge of key
issues in order to effectively identify priorities.
• Project manage large and complex events ensuring compliance with policies and liaising with procurement, risk
• Manage budget and effectively negotiate costs.
Time and Expense Management
• Monthly billing - manages and assists in fee preparation and processing as required. Prompting the team in
advance. Raising credit notes as required.
• Prepare and submit timesheets
Ideal candidates must have:
• Experience in a corporate professional services environment.
• Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high quality work.
• Ability to build relationships across diverse teams both locally and globally.
• A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Creative flair and advanced PowerPoint experience will enable you to produce interesting, professional and polished presentations.
- Event Management
- Bid Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job