A Manchester based online retailer is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who pride themselves on doing things a little different.
The role is to provide support to the CEO and the Executive Team ensuring they can make the most of their time, knowledge and skills to assist with their busy schedules. The role will be 80% business and 20% personal.
- Extensive PA/Secretarial support to the Team
- Diary management
- Minute taking during key meetings
- Travel and meeting arrangements
- Ad Hoc project support
- Creating reports
- Organisation of Events and conferences as and when required
- Book meeting rooms / set up video conference facility as required
The ideal person needs to have experience of
- Either EA/PA experience to CEO,MD or Board Director level (Ideally 4+ years)
- Working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confidence in dealing with Executive team members and clients
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
This is an exciting opportunity, to join a market leading organisation.
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant