Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant
A leading firm
- Providing high quality PA/Executive level support to a very busy CEO
- Dealing with VIPs on a regular basis by phone, letter and in person
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations with any required supporting documentation.
- Producing reports, documents and other correspondence.
- Extensive diary management, co-ordinate meetings,prepare agenda's for meetings in advance.
- Respond to incoming telephone enquiries, emails and take message on the CEO's behalf.
- Extensive Booking of UK and International travel and hotel accommodation
- Assist with any ad hoc administrative duties.
- Supervisory of the office
- Management of staff events
- Controlling all expense and travel budget
- Acting as the first point of contact for the larger team in general.
- Dealing with any situations or complaints needing further investigation.
- Much much more!
A candidate with an EA background
A competitive rate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job