An opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant working for our client who are an international communications consultancy, based in the heart of the City. Provide full administrative support to the team, primarily providing executive support to two Managing Partners.
- Diary Management, scheduling client and new business meetings and arranging dinners and other networking / corporate entertainment events.
- Arranging large conference calls and client presentations.
- Maintaining accurate details for contacts and inputting these into Outlook.
- Arranging national and international travel, including trains, flights and accommodation. Organising and processing VISA applications on behalf of the team.
- Correspondence, typing up minutes, some taking dictation onto the screen, some audio typing and general typing and formatting of documents.
- Excel data entry and formatting.
- Creation and management of PowerPoint presentations.
- Photocopying, booking couriers and taxis as required.
- Maintaining /updating of CRM system.
- Maintaining/updating of new business records.
- Regular client liaison by telephone at senior levels.
- Sending regular time critical press releases to Stock Exchange and undertaking media searches and/or media monitoring on behalf of clients.
- Coordinate meeting arrangements, key client dates and full diary management for the team.
- Responsible for ensuring all procedures and production of documents, client packs etc.
- Ideally degree educated ie - polictics , IR, econics.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy are essential.
- A pro-active individual who shows initiative and takes responsibility for their own decisions
- An effective and well-presented communicator both verbally and in writing
- An analytical problem-solver who is able to quickly and accurately identify key issues
- A well-organised planner who will follow rules and procedures when appropriate
- An innovator who will thrive in a pressurised and dynamic environment and embraces change
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114