How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as an Executive Assistant to support three Executive Vice Presidents located within Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and detail orientated individual to join a fast-paced, high performing company whilst developing a successful career along the way.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Proactively manage very busy calendars e.g. client meetings, internal meetings, etc.
• Organise both in-person and virtual meetings, frequently across multiple time-zones.
• Arrange and manage complex business travel itineraries, including extensive international travel.
• Take the lead in organising team events for the EVP’s respective teams e.g. venue hire, agenda administration, social events, etc. ensuring logistics flow seamlessly and to budget.
• Manage corporate expenses and the reimbursement process.
• Coordinate with a global team of Executive Assistants supporting the senior leadership of the company and act as a point of contact between supported EVPs and other stakeholders.
• Undertake general administrative duties required for the smooth running of the Commercial Team, including some assistance with producing documents in MS PowerPoint and MS Word, managing email distribution lists, minuting meetings and organising agendas, arranging team calls, producing client meeting reports, and handling ad hoc special projects as required.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• 2 to 4 years of administrative experience working with senior-level executives
• Experience of managing very busy calendars across multiple time-zones
• Experience of booking and managing comprehensive travel itineraries (including international travel) on a regular basis.
• Superb time-management skills and ability to multi-task, ideally with experience of working in a fast-paced environment and supporting more than one busy executive simultaneously.
• Ability to demonstrate a tremendous amount of initiative in order to proactively anticipate issues and disruption.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
• High degree of comfort using technology and communication tools including conference calls, virtual meeting software/webinars, and MS Outlook, Powerpoint and Word.
• Innate ability to build relationships and anticipate needs of busy executives.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in team environments.
• Exhibits company core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Join the world’s largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts and compliance solutions for large enterprises, a company that is expanding internationally, winning multiple awards, the FT voted this company number one for innovation in law and corporate strategy.
• This company offer first class training, ample career progression and a fantastic name to add to your CV.
• Not only will you be afforded a high degree of independence, but the opportunity to work with an amazing group of fun and talented people.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job