Redruth (with some home working due to Covid-19)
Cornwall Neighbourhoods for Change (CN4C) is a charity and a social enterprise which aims to transform the quality of life for people, places and communities.
We’ve been around since 2001 and are focused on affecting change that will make lives better, make Cornwall fairer and combat inequality and injustice.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join us on a full-time, 12 month fixed-term contract (extension subject to funding).
- Salary of £24,000 per annum
- Employer’s contribution pension scheme
- NHS Top-Up Healthcare plan membership for all staff
- Join an organisation that is empowering communities in Cornwall
This is an exciting opportunity to support the leadership team of an innovative charity at the cutting edge of community development, supporting people to achieve their ambitions and the change they want to see.
You will pay an important role in maximising the leadership teams’ efficiency so more time can be spent helping communities, groups and individuals and we can continue making a positive difference to people’s lives.
So, if you are keen for a new challenge and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Strategic Management Team.
The Executive Assistant role requires proficiency in creating presentations and digital images, high level administrative skills and skilled communication. You will be highly organised and efficient and have the skills to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.
Undertaking a wide range of administrative tasks, you will support the CEO with funding applications, diary management, travel arrangements and event administration. You will take minutes during meetings and action them as required.
Additionally, you will:
- Prepare presentations and graphics using a variety of platforms
- Translate written reports into visually appealing presentations, graphics and/or images
To join us as an Executive Assistant, you will need:
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role
- Experience in recording and typing up minutes of meetings
- Experience in a variety of administration tasks
- The ability to produce graphic representations from written reports and planning meetings
- Experience in updating and maintaining data systems
- The willingness to learn about Asset Based Community Development and Co-design
- High level of IT and Microsoft Office skills, as well as experience with a variety of programmes and platforms
- A level 2 (or above) qualification in business, or equivalent experience
- Level 2 qualifications in English and Maths, or the ability to demonstrate literacy and numeracy and a willingness to work towards a Level 2 qualification
Experience in the administration of charity governance would be advantageous to your application, as would marketing experience. A good understanding of the VCSE sector would be beneficial, as would a full, valid driving licence.
Other organisations may call this role EA, PA, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Team Assistant, or Administrator.
Please note, a minimum of two references will need to be provided, and a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check carried out, before the successful candidate can take up their position.
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Webrecruit and CN4C are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Executive Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'