We are delighted to be offering a 12 month FTC to cover Maternity for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant.
Working directly for the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer you will be responsible for the effective communication between departments and individuals and will also be performing a number of administrative tasks including diary management.
You will need to be self-motivated, have exceptional attention to detail, be capable of managing a variety of tasks and prioritising your work load.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Provide professional support to the CEO & COO
- Co-ordinate and manage the diaries of the CEO & COO
- Ensure all meeting and travel arrangements are effectively managed and communicated
- Be primary contact for both the CEO & COO, maintain, foster and enhance relationships between the Directors and staff, customers and stakeholders
- Prepare presentations and reports as required
- Compile, collate and summarise complex information in preparation for meetings, ensuring the Director is fully prepared in advance
- Carry out research, assimilate and prepare concise reports for Directors as required
- Attend meetings, take notes/minutes, organise subsequent follow-ups and track progress of actions
- Works closely with senior managers to ensure the co-ordination of all information and communication on behalf of the CEO & COO
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous Executive Assistant or high-level PA experience
- Proven experience of creating and composing communication on behalf of Director level
- Experience of creating reports and executive summaries
- Full and extensive knowledge and skill in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'