Executive Assistant - Outskirts of Horsham
Our clients are looking for someone to join them on an initial 12 month contract to support their PA to the Directors.
You will need to possess excellent communication and administrative skills, and have held a similar role before, be proactive, hardworking and used to working in a busy environment with ever changing deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Sole management of 2 diaries
- Providing administrative support to the PA to Directors
- Answer telephone calls for and on behalf of the directors
- Prepare all relevant information and papers for meetings
- Organise lunches and refreshments
- Arrange internal and international travel including flights and accommodation and car hire
- Directors expenses
- Assisting marketing team
You will need to:
- Have held a similar role
- Possess strong administration skills
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Be accurate and have a high attention to detail
- Have proficient skills with MS Packages - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be Tactful and diplomatic
- Be a Team Player with a sense of humour
- Possess your own transport due to location of offices
This is a fantastic varied opportunity to join this lovely professional company on a years’ contract.
Harris Lord Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Administrative Support
- International Travel
- MS Office