Executive Assistant - Maternity Cover / 12 months / North Kent / £DOE
My client, a well established business based in North Kent, are looking for an experienced, organised and polished EA to cover maternity for a period of 12 months. This is a fantastic full time opportunity to get your foot in through the door of a really inclusive business, supporting at a senior level.
- General assistance to include diary management, minute taking, correspondence, filing, making telephone calls, arranging meetings, arranging refreshments for meetings and other general assistance as required.
- Creation of spreadsheets and presentations on a high level
- Data analysis particularly for the MD
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements as required for multiple people
- Organisation of corporate events and gifts for clients and staff as directed, to include organisation of the Company's annual Christmas cards.
- Liaising with the Landlords/Managing Agents of the head office building with a view to maintaining the working environment to a good standard; issuing instructions to and monitoring staff working at head office for the same objective
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and associates from time to time and as directed
- To answer incoming telephone calls on overflow from the switchboard as part of the overall Administration Team as required
- To assist in covering for absent colleagues as directed
- Embrace and practice the culture of Hostmanship and assisting with embedding that culture throughout the business
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong EA experience in a large company
- Have supported senior management and understand confidentiality and discretion when working at this level
- Be professional, hardworking and reliable
- Have a solid CV
- Be able to commit to a maternity cover contract
- Be an exceptional communicator
- Be educated to at least A Level standard
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking business who offer a pleasant working environment, a generous salary and benefits package, based locally with free on-site parking.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Please note, we are looking for experienced candidates only who are able to hit the ground running as this is a maternity cover.
The cover needs to start in the first week of February at the latest, so long notice periods cannot be considered.
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin.
- "EA" "DIARY MANAGEMENT" "TRAVEL" CONTRACT"