Executive Advisor, Risk Management Practice
We are currently seeking consultants or practitioners to work in our Risk Management practice area, providing consultative support to clients in our EMEA region.
If you are interested in a role that allows for advisory engagements across a broad range of world-leading clients, the ability to impact on the key strategic issues faces by some of the globe’s most famous brands, and an exceptional career path in a meritocratic environment, then read on. Our Executive Advisors of all levels enjoy the responsibility of forming relationships with world class executives, and can realistically expect to meet a broad variety of top practitioners from their chosen region over the course of just one year.
The Executive Advisor is responsible for interfacing almost continuously with C-level executives and other senior executives to foster deep, broad relationships with individuals, applying and packaging our resources to meet their challenges; and sensing patterns among customer needs to drive the research agenda and event calendar. Additionally, the Executive Advisor is responsible for supporting commercial meetings in conjunction with revenue partners. The role is responsible for overall contract value outcomes for the programs they support.
- Applies expansive knowledge of CEB now Gartner research to help resolve high-value business problems for clients
- Assumes a leadership role in defining the research agenda and in product development activities
- Actively shapes the direction of ongoing research and product creation projects; participates in and provides feedback during checkpoint meetings and other stages of the strategic research process
- Supports revenue functions to diagnose issues and deliver insight and value “in the moment”
- Develops third party relationships which can positively impact product quality, speed to market of new products or network expansion
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience in related field or industry
- Graduate degree
- Experience of directly working in a Risk related field or industry, or Consulting to Risk departments/ CROs
- Proficient in distilling data or information to identify key findings
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem skills
- Ability to highly engage senior-level executives at current member companies by building relationships, establishing credibility, conducting substantive content discussions, diagnosing needs, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed environment
Why Should I Be Interested?
- Unique opportunity to explore your intellectual curiosity while working for a global ideas company that is distinguished by the quality of its insights
- Ability to work with and learn from truly exceptional talent
- Ability to deliver insight to transform how senior Finance executives approach problems, and witness the impact of your interaction and partnership with those executives
- Work in an environment characterized by a Spirit of Generosity, where senior leadership encourages staff to give back and make an impact on the communities in which we live and work
CEB now Gartner is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB now Gartner equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB now Gartner is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebcareers.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job