Job Description: Supporting senior management efforts in developing and winning new business i.e. assisting with proposals with both new and existing clients.
- - Supporting delivery of client engagements, working within larger, multi-disciplinary teams as well as smaller teams.
- Contribution to high quality thought leadership around areas of specialism for written publications, training events, client seminars and conferences.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge in areas of specialism and keeping abreast with any pertinent developments.
- Drafting reports and making presentations to clients.
- Marketing and raising the profile of the business in the market place through networking events, external conferences, contributing to publications conferences etc.
- To be very focused on key areas of the changing market and regulatory agenda that offer potentially attractive opportunities for the business.
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Experience and Background:
- Previous experience of working within a top tier financial services firm, a consultancy or regulator in a stress testing role.
- An appreciation of the prudential regulation from the PRA, ECB and FSB.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and/or assuring capital stress testing frameworks within a banking environment.
- An understanding of capital stress testing processes, including: risk assessments, scenario analysis, ICAAP, governance and control framework and key policies within a banking environment.
- Able to undertake analysis, benchmarking and assessments of stress testing parameters, methodologies and results across various banking institutions (e.g. retail, investment banking operations) and regulators (PRA, ECB, CCAR) and to be able to develop soundly based observations and conclusions.
- Good verbal and written skills particularly the ability to write reports for clients
- Able to produce high quality client proposals and to be able to work at times under pressure producing work of a high standard.
- Accomplished Microsoft Power point skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job