£20,000 - £23,000
Temporary - however, there is a strong possibility that this will turn into a permanent position.
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is thrilled to present a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company in Solihull. We are seeking a skilled Executive Administrator with unparalleled organisational skills and a passion for providing impeccable support.
The successful candidate will work efficiently to assist the Executive Assistant to the CEO. As such, your work and achievements will be highly visible within the team.
Key duties for the Executive Administrator include:
- Arranging international travel (flights, hotel bookings, accommodation, etc.)
- Setting up meetings / managing the boardroom diary
- Preparing papers and executive packs
- Processing the direct report expenses of the CEO
- General administration (e.g. filing, stationary orders)
You will have:
- Experience as a PA / EA / Secretary / Senior Administrator
- Strong IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A personable manner and an upbeat attitude
- Excellent planning and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to collaborate effectively with the wider team
This is a temporary position, however there is a strong possibility that this will turn into a permanent opportunity.
If you would relish the chance to join a global business, and you have the right skills and experience for the Admin and Secretarial role then please send your CV now - we'd love to hear from you!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
- PA; Personal Assistant; EA; Executive Assistant; Executive Administrator; Administrator; Co-ordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job