£18,000 - £22,000
Manchester City Centre
A Professional Services company in Manchester are expanding their Office Support team due to growth - the business has taken on new clients over the past 12 months' and are continuing to do so.
This is a business that have grown the staff head count by 20% within three years due to continued growth and are looking at increasing their head count by another 10% in the next 6 months.
This is an exciting time to join the business due to their plans and is ideal for somebody looking to take on new challenges & have genuine career prospects in a great company.
The business has career progression plans in mind for the person in this role to manage an administration team or taking on a human resources & internal recruitment role.
Your role is senior as an important factor in the business & their client services, your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the onboarding process for all new clients into the business
* Being the face of the company in all areas including calls & face to face visits
* Co-ordinating internal and client meetings in house and booking meeting rooms
* Liaising with third parties in conjunction with client information
* Managing annual client reviews to ensure fees are agreed & their service received is 5* from all staff members
If you are currently working in administration, hold a good telephone manner and are looking to learn new skills to progress your career further, this role is ideal.
Somebody who is personable yet professional with a strong administration background is essential for this position so if you hold the relevant attributes please apply or email your CV to
- business support
- professional services
- Client services
- Executive Administrator
- executive administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job