ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Maven is a proprietary trading organisation that was formed in 2011. It employs some of the most talented traders, developers and engineers in the market, executing a diverse range of strategies across global equity and derivatives markets. It is the most active participant in a number of the products it trades, contributing significant liquidity to many European markets. The company’s culture is collaborative, informal and highly rewarding of strong performance. Maven is currently based in London and has recently opened an office in Hong Kong which will become a hub for our trading operations in Asia.
Maven is seeking an experienced trader to assist in the execution of US, Canadian & South American orders and to help improve existing statistical trading models. This is a full-time permanent role based in London. Remuneration comprises of an annual base salary plus a discretionary bonus.
- Enhance and manage trading strategies that execute in the Americas, particularly the USA;
- Cover the following strategies: ECM, Risk Arb, Gap Arbitrage, Dual Listed Arbitrage & Long Short;
- Management of relationships internally and with relevant third parties: &
- To comply with all applicable Compliance policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- At least 2-3 years of trading experience, mainly trading US equities;
- Prior experience trading Event driven strategies (ECM, RiskArbetc);
- Must have existing broker relationships; &
- Should be a team player, be willing to learn and have a collaborative attitude
The deadline to apply is the 22nd March 2018.