Our client is a female founded independent television production company specialising in authored, bold and distinctive stories for UK and international audiences. Their portfolio includes The Split and Cleaning Up.This is a permanent role offering £26k - £28K depending on experience based in Farringdon
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Diary management of CEO, including scheduling, forward planning of known activities
- Managing three email inboxes, responding to emails, flagging those that need reading to the CEO
- Answering phone calls, fielding those which need to go through to the CEO
- Planning what documentation the CEO is required to have each day
- Acting as the eyes and ears of the CEO
- Planning travel itineraries
- Management of personal diary and activities of the CEO
- Attending production meetings
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Graduate degree
- Passion for organisation and detail
- Planned, logical, and a forward thinker
- Calm under lots of pressure
- Very strong time management skills
- Intelligent and able to pick things up quickly
- Confident, takes initiative
- Interest in the TV industry
- Friendly, able to get along with lots of people
What are the perks of working at this company?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'