Exciting Sales Opportunity - Trainee Mortgage Adviser
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity and a change in career?
Do you want to take the opportunity to build a long-term career that offers a fantastic salary, earning potential and benefits?
If you are passionate, enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated with the drive to succeed, then read on …….
A leading Mortgage Brokerage are looking to recruit several Trainee Mortgage Advisor's who’ll enjoy formal training and funding leading to you gaining a CeMAP 1,2 and 3 qualification, setting you up with a career for life to be an outstanding Mortgage Advisor.
You will do this through an intense training programme, training with experts in the profession and following a comprehensive in-house training programme working you towards providing expert mortgage and protection advice.
Your role will involve:
- Responding to inbound quality leads over the telephone, offering the companies mortgage and protection products effectively and in line with regulations to convert these into new clients
- Achieving sales targets and KPI’s in a fast-paced environment
- Providing a high-quality service to both customers and partners
What you will receive in return
- Full industry trained CeMAP qualification
- A competitive salary with bonus with an attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Have access to excellent career progression
- Quality leads
- A fantastic team work ethic
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you have the required skill set and would like to her more details then please apply with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'