I am currently recruiting for an exciting and growing engineering company that is expanding into new markets.
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their procurement team as a buyer.
You will enjoy a measure of autonomy however as its a growing company thats expanding in various areas, you will have a lot of progression potential.
You can also change into other departments meaning opportunity to learn new skills as internal opportunities are abundant.
- 3+ years experience within procurement
- Proven track record in procurement within the energy, mechanical, aerospace or manufacturing industry.
- Noise or acoustics Engineering experience would be a bonus.
* To purchase equipment and services to support project leaders, and internal customers as required. This process will include the preparation of enquiries, purchase orders, evaluation of bids and contractual negotiations, to optimise returns achieving/improving upon budgeted costs, ensuring 'best practice'.
* To manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery, performance, schedule and delivery.
* To negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit to the business.
* To expedite suppliers and produce regular feedback to the project team.
* To perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
* To coordinate documentation approvals, submissions and monitor returns.
If you think this is something that may interest you, kindly contact me (Moe Yusuf) on +44 (0) ext 3474 Alternatively you can email me on .
IF this isnt for you but you know somebody you can recommend them and you'll get a 200 EUR Amazon voucher once they're hired.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job