This is an interesting requirement!
We are looking for an energetic, experienced UK payroll specialist to quickly step in to assist a high-growth, innovative security solutions provider (alarms/remote monitoring). Working out of brand new West London offices (the workforce has grown rapidly to over 300 in the past 3 years), whose mix of start-up energy and innovation is genuinely infectious, you will be responsible for around 500 monthly employees using the ADP payroll provider. Experience of reconciliations and generating payroll journals is a must!
If you enjoy a lively, fast-paced environment and are looking for a permanent position where you can genuinely develop your skills and career, this is for you!
- Process the payroll in coordination with ADP
- Responsible for reconciliation of NIC, pensions and PAYE and making payments to relevant parties
- Responsible for submitting P11d, P35 and other tax returns, as well as posting Journals and reconciling GL accounts
- Responsible for the monthly pension submissions and autoenrolment
- Use of best practices for the smooth running of the department as head count continues to rise over the comingyears
- Dealing with queries from employees and managers regarding pay
- Proven UK payroll experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of current UK payroll legislation
- Knowledge of ADP payroll system
- Knowledge of monthly pension file submissions and auto enrolment
- Attention to detail, strong Excel
- Self-starter, dynamic and able to hit the ground running!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'