This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global marketing agency located in Canary Wharf, they are currently looking for a temporary Marketing Executive Assistant. Please apply if you are immediately available and have previously worked in or have a passion for marketing.
The role will support the Marketing team in all aspects of marketing and the key responsibilities will be:
- Support the Marketing Assistant and Marketing Communications Executive
- Marketing material preparation and organisation- product samples & presentations
- Stock Room Maintenance- stock replenishment and general organisation of room
- Marketing Budget administration - programming invoices into budget sheets
- Market Research for new product development/ new range opportunities
- Assistance with copy writing
- General support of the marketing team
- Assisting and attracting supporters and partners to work with an upcoming event
Initially this role will be for a period of 2 weeks however if they find a candidate that fits in well with their team this could be extended until June and you could even travel with the team to Manchester to their biggest exhibition of the year.
Candidates that apply should be available at short notice and ideally have a background in Marketing, perhaps a Marketing degree or a genuine interest in a future within marketing. You should be comfortable working as part of a team within a fast paced environment, good at multi-tasking and prioritising.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Marketing Executive Assistant Canary Wharf
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job