Morrinson Wealth Management ('MWM’) has a rewarding opportunity for a part-time Finance Controller to join its successful team in Canary Wharf. MWM is a Senior Partner Practice of St. James’s Wealth Management, a FTSE100 wealth management company with over £90 billion in assets under management.
MWM has quadrupled its funds under management over the last two years and its performance is ranked in the top 1% of all Partners in St. James’s Place Wealth Management. The firm has an ambitious growth strategy and is looking for a suitable candidate to take ownership of the finance function for MWM and associated companies.
The role will primarily involve the following duties and responsibilities:
Daily bank reconciliations
Intercompany invoicing and reconciliations
REPORTING & MONITORING
- Track resources against funds
- Monthly management reporting to senior management
- Ad hoc financial projects
- HMRC Reporting (VAT, PAYE, corporation tax and partnership tax returns)
- Companies House reporting
FORECASTING & BUDGETING
- Budget variance reporting and planning
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Scenario planning to test different future strategies and resource plan
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant who has 3 years’ of experience working with a small and growing business operating in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must be willing to get involved in the bookkeeping responsibilities as well as project work including financial modelling for M&A activity.
- Management Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job