The position will be focussed on the analysis and testing of new and existing materials to develop products.
Day to day responsibilities.
- Approve materials and products to relevant international standards and specifications.
- Research new and novel materials for future applications.
- Collaborate with engineering personnel in material properties and processing.
- Complete Technical report writing and documentation of test data.
- Compliance testing against relevant standards.
Are you right for the role?
- You will have a degree in material or polymer science.
- You will have industrial experience within a similar role.
- You will have experience working with polymers.
- You will have experience of developing new and existing products.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job