Our client is a leader in their field and due to expansion they are looking for an experienced customer services advisor to work with their lovely and friendly team.
This innovative supplier has provided to over 20,000 customers across the UK and Europe, with premiu solutions, in the hospitality, retail and healthcare sectors. Incorporating a range of operations into, Investment Banking, Retail outlets and Hospitals for over a decade. Due to unprecedented growth they are now seeking a Customer Service Sales Advisor to join their dedicated team.
The successful candidate will work within a small team,
- Experience in a similar Customer Service or Sales Role.
- Experience dealing with Corporate clients
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Ability to liaise with Decision makers and company directors
- A stable and reliable work history
- Excellent verbal and written skills along with a good attention to detail.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
- A fun team spirit
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer services advisor who is looking to be recognised and excell in their career, perhaps you are working for a large contact centre where you feel your individuality and potential for growth are being stiflled!
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and a daytime contact number so a consultant can
- B2B sales
- Customer services
- Corporate sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job