Excited opportunity for a local purchase ledger!
My client is a steadily growing business, with Head Office based in Leeds. This is an opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a buzzing office working alongside a lovely team.
Some of the key responsibilities for the successful purchase ledger clerk will be:
- Matching, Batching & Coding
- Executing payment runs
- Processing invoices
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Gaining authorisation for payment
The Successful Applicant
The successful purchase ledger clerk candidate will ideally have experience:
- Sage Line 50 is a must
- Working within a busy environment
- The purchase ledger function
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Working well within a team
If you are interested in this position please send your CV across to me on