If you are a dedicated and hardworking teacher looking to join a friendly and supportive team then this is the position for you!
Reed Education is looking for a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher to join a primary school in Cambridge, on a permanent basis, starting January 2019 (If not before).
About the school and contract:
• The successful candidate will be responsible for a KS2 Class
• You will be part of a well-resourced Primary School
• Strong support towards training and personal development
• Weekly collaborative PPA time
• Enthusiastic pupils
• Committed team
• Plenty of onsite parking
About the successful Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher:
• Enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher
• Have experience teaching Key Stage 2 (KS2) ideally
• Planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
• To provide engaging and interactive lessons with strong classroom management
• Attending department meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
• Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progression
If you are interested in the above position, then please don’t hesitate to apply immediately today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'