As one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, you'd have no end of opportunities with this organisation. The staff here know there stuff - and if you do then you will flourish in this amazing company
• Experience of mechanical assembly is essential (Mechanical Preference)
• Must be able to assemble from Engineering Drawings
• Literacy and numeracy, they will be required to read and work to drawings and complete some paperwork for packing.
• Mechanical assembly using hand tools and air drivers and packing of finished machines.
• Manual handling including the lifting of components and sub-assemblies.
• A good work ethic and personal presentation is desirable
• Overtime will be available. Staff currently working 12 hour days where possible
• Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
• Salary ranging between £8 - £11 per hour depending on suitability
Immediate start is available following a successful interview and basic literacy and numeracy test.
If you are a skilled machine assembler wanting to progress your career then send your CV in immediately for consideration.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job