Due to continued growth, our market-leading Estate Agency client is actively recruiting for an Experienced Mortgage Advisor to join one of their most successful teams based in their Gloucester branch.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that prides itself on providing an exceptional service to all its customers. The branch is consistently one of the busiest and most profitable.
In this role, you will be responsible in providing clients with suitable recommendations from the whole of the Broker market for Mortgages and a panel of providers for associated protection policies.
- Conducting face-to-face / telephone appointments with clients
- Giving clients Advice & Recommendations
- Arranging mortgages and pure protection policies to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Responding quickly and effectively to all communication from clients
- Motivating and communicating with Estate Agency colleagues
- Full CeMap qualification or equivalent CF1 & CF6
- Minimum of 12 months Mortgage Advisor experience
- Planning and organising
- Customer Service
- Driven to achieve results
Hours; Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm + 2 Saturdays a month 9.00am - 5.00pm. On the weeks that you work a Saturday, you will have a day off in the week
Salary; OTE £50k - £60K+ including basic salary, car allowance and generous commission structure (basic salary variable subject to experience)
- CeMap Qualified
- Estate Agents
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'