Excellence Director - Security Centre - Global Insurer
City of London
Up to £160,000
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Centre of Excellence Director to join a renowned global insurance brand based in the heart of Central London. This role is part of a large-scale cyber transformation programme and represents an excellent opportunity for professionals at 'Head of' or 'Director' level to move into a role where they can help to shape and define the way that security looks and feels across the global business.
This Security Centre of Excellence Director position is a brand-new position within the business and will enable the successful candidate be responsible for defining and up-taking security best practice across the business through research, innovation, education, awareness and industry collaboration. The successful Security Centre of Excellence Director should have previous experience of setting up Security Excellence function within a large business and should be able to provide subject matter expertise across education & awareness, best practice, regulation and emerging trends and technologies.
Security Centre of Excellence Director Responsibilities
* Proven cyber leadership experience in a large multi-national business
* Previous experience of having led an Information Security function
* Experience of collaborating with other leaders across industries to define and uptake best practice
* Relevant industry qualifications - CISSP, CISM, etc
* Ability to drive change across a function and a business
* Collaborative management style
* Strong analytical skills to derive insight from information in a security context
* Stakeholder management at a senior level
* Strong technical background in security intel, threat response, incident response, defence condition and recovery.
* Demonstrable experience of setting up and managing security functions from Greenfield through to BAU.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This Security Centre of Excellence Director role is not to be missed and represents a rare chance to set up a new function in a well-established, global organisation. The salary on this role is up to £160,000 plus benefits which include a car allowance, bonus, healthcare and a generous pension amidst others.
Keywords: Education, Awareness, Industry Collaboration, Best Practice, SME, Technologies, Innovation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"