Our client is now looking for an Operator, 360 with Grab attachment or Crane experience to join their busy depot in Warrington.
Workign Hours: 7am - 5pm Monday - Friday (45 Hours Per Week)
Overtime: Saturday 7am - 12 noon.
Pay: £8.50 - £11ph
- Actively participate in the loading and unloading of material
- Check incoming materials and ensure they are in the correct area
- Operate mobile plant machinery including 360 degree excavators, forklifts and site Lorries.
- Training will be given where necessary
- Conduct daily checks on static and mobile plant and report problems accordingly
- Monitor all visiting suppliers - including PPE inspections
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policies are strictly adhered to
- Assist depot management as required
Please Note: This is not a Construction site so a CITB License is not required, previous experience of operating Mobile Plant will be sufficient as further training will be provided.
Training for this role will be held at my clients sister site in Salford, the training for this role will last no longer than 3 months.
It is essential all Operations staff are safety conscious and have a good appreciation/awareness of their unique working environment. Applicants should be organised, motivated individuals who can work to deadlines and be prepared to adapt according to business priorities on their particular site.
Exceptional communication skills are required to effectively work with team members but also to assist customers and suppliers with any potential queries they may have.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job