Our client is now looking for an Operator, with 360 Excavator/Grab or Crane experience to join their busy depot in Glasgow.
• Actively participate in the loading and unloading of material
• Check incoming materials and ensure they are in the correct area
• Operate mobile plant machinery including 360 degree excavators, forklifts and site Lorries. Training
will be given where necessary
• Conduct daily checks on static and mobile plant and report problems accordingly
• Monitor all visiting suppliers - including PPE inspections
• Ensure the company Health and Safety policies are strictly adhered to
• Assist depot management as required
Please Note: This is not a Construction site so a CITB License is not required, previous experience of operating Mobile Plant will be sufficient as further training will be provided.
It is essential all Operations staff are safety conscious and have a good appreciation/awareness of their unique working environment. Applicants should be organised, motivated individuals who can work to deadlines and be prepared to adapt according to business priorities on their particular site.
Exceptional communication skills are required to effectively work with team members but also to assist customers and suppliers with any potential queries they may have.
- Forklift Operator