Exams Officer, Blackpool
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for an Exams Officer for a secondary school based in Blackpool.
The ideal candidate for this exams officer job must have previous experience of organising the examinations in accordance with regulations within schools. SIMS experience is essential.
The exams officer will liaise with school staff regarding examination entries, recruit and organise exam invigilators and manage the daily running of the exams.
- Submitting entries for external examinations to awarding bodies in advance of deadlines.
- Answering enquiries regarding external examinations with staff, students and parents.
- Organising exam materials, providing safe custody of and organising examination stationery and materials.
- Organising the examination rooms and seating plans.
- Providing a timetable to include dates, times, venues and number of students.
- Arranging invigilation, including briefing and training invigilators in school procedures.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance and management of pupil and school data.
- Maintaining the SIMS database and producing of data reports.
This post is a permanent, full time, term time only to start ASAP. The school can offer a supportive working environment, flexibility on working hours and the opportunity for progression within the team.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. The Preston office has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN as well as a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Business Managers, Exams and Data Officers and SIMS trained Administration and Finance staff.
If you have the recent and relevant exams experience for this role, then please send your CV to .
- Exams Officer