The following job is no longer available:
Exams Officer required ASAP
Exams Officer required ASAP
This role is suited to a highly organised individual, ideally with project management/coordination or event organisation experience and skills. You will have strong communication skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience of working with people of all levels. This role will require a flexible approach to working hours during key exam periods.
The role is to ensure the organisation and delivery of internal and external examinations within an Academy, and in accordance with local and national guidance. Support all students, parents/carers and colleagues throughout the examination process. Ensuring accuracy and data compliance at all times.
Your duties will include:
• Organising and communicating all aspects of internal and external examinations in accordance with exam board regulations.
• Liaising with colleagues to ensure entries for external examinations are submitted ahead of deadlines.
• Leading, co-ordinating and training Exam Invigilators.
• Receiving examination results and overseeing the distribution of results to students.
Benefits of working with the school:
• Access to our pension scheme – Teacher Pension Scheme / Local Government Pension Scheme (if eligible)
• Dedicated Training and Development programme
• Childcare discount and vouchers
• Health and wellness sessions and discounts
• Flu Jabs
You will need:
• 5 A to C grade GCSEs including English and Maths (or equivalent); or demonstrable experience of a similar role
• An up to date knowledge of exam board rules, specifications, JCQ guidance, relevant legislation and/or demonstration of an ability to maintain awareness of a specific subject area and apply in practical environment.
• Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft office (particularly Excel).
• Excellent organisation and communication skills along with the ability to work well under pressure.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch on 0117 930 3015, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'