Exams Officer Needed in Secondary School Based in Harrow – Easter Start!
For an Easter start, the school are looking for a dedicated Exams Officer to join them on a long-term basis.
• Mixed school with a fantastic sixth form.
• Achieved “Good” in their most recent OFSTED inspection. Led by an ambitious Headmaster who is now pushing for an “Outstanding” rating during their next review.
• Student enjoy school and are enthusiastic about their learning. Behaviour is brilliant with pupils engaging with the curriculum.
• The School believes in being fully inclusive focused on the needs of each student. Pupils have an exemplary attitude towards independent critical thinking, leading to a highly positive climate for learning. Both staff and the governing body work closely to ensure students excel both academically and personally.
• You will be required to assist in the development and maintenance of management information systems for assessments, examinations and data
• To produce and develop clear, concise, accurate information reports to raise standards of teacher, subject, department and pupil performance
• To ensure that data returns are accurate and submitted on time
What you will need:
• You must have roust organisational and problem-solving skills and be self-motivated
• The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• You must have the ability to manage relationship both with staff, students and external customers
• You must have experience of analysing and interpreting data in a complex organisational setting and in managing and developing data systems (e.g. SIMS.net)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job