Who will you be working for?
A reputable membership organisation focussing on training, research, quality and advice for its vast member base in the health sector. Our client is a long standing membership organisation, one of the oldest of its kind. This organisation is a specialist in the medical sector whose work has an impact both in the UK and internationally, increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK.
They take great pride in the work they do and offer a fantastic benefits package to all their staff.
What you will be doing?
- Support the examninations team in it's responsibility to delivering exams and assessments for medical professionals in training
- To oversee administration and coordination of examination processes
- To work with Medical professionals and Examiners to develop and revise material to a high academic standard
- To manage the development, allocation and distribution of material to centres nationally
- Manage and audit database
- Strong administration and coordination experience
- Line management experience
- Report writing experience
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to organise and coordinate multiple work streams, as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines
- You will have experience supporting committees
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a salary up to £30,490 (depending on experience), pension contributions and much more...
How to apply?
To apply for thisPractical Examinations Coordinatorrole, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Carly Kossen at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'