EXAMS COORDINATOR - 1 YEAR FTC - £22,000 PA
An international examining body is looking to recruit an Exams Coordinator to be responsible for their written exam papers.
- To accurately manage and input examinations data on spreadsheets and databases.
- To prepare detailed statistical information for the printing of papers and send to printers within specified timeframes.
- To maintain excellent communication links with centres, overseas markets and external suppliers during the cycle of exams.
- To provide telephone support to centres on aspects of the enrolment process
- To chase all outstanding scripts and examination paperwork within specified timeframes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to accuracy.
- Proven experience in dealing with spreadsheets, database management and MS Office to an advanced level.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proactive approach to work.
Salary and Benefits:
- £22,000 pa
- 1 year FTC
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"