Our client is looking for an Exams Co-ordinator to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a chance to get involved in an interesting and complex part of the organisation, providing administrative support to the team.
Who will you be working for?
You will be based near Tower Hill, London; where tourists and locals alike fill the immaculately maintained streets. This is an excellent location in order to achieve a great work life balance.
What does the role consist of?
- Processing marks and preparing results
- Processing applications, fees, issuing receipts for payment and entering candidates for exams
- Attending exams: invigilating written exams and assisting candidates and examiners at interviews
- Preparing question papers and exam material
- Copying scripts to send out to examiners
- Dealing with enquiries from candidates, examiners and advisers
- Photocopying, filing and other administration duties required
- Undertaking any other such duties appropriate to the post and grade as and when required and within reasonable limits
- Supporting the workload of Examinations staff
What will the successful candidate be like?
- Proven expertise in an office environment
- Proactive with a 'can do' attitude
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience of working with databases and a broad understanding of their capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Reliable, trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
How to apply?
We are hiring as quickly as possible so please email or apply with your CV for an immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply OR have some questions first?
Email me on Fatma Yaman at Gordon Yates to discuss you