Exams and Data Officer, Blackpool
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for an Exams Officer for a school based in the Blackpool area.
The ideal candidate for this exams officer job must have previous experience of organising the examinations in accordance with regulations within schools or colleges. Experience of SIMS is essential.
The exams officer will liaise with school staff regarding examination entries, recruit and organise exam invigilators and manage the daily running of the exams.
- Submitting entries for external examinations to awarding bodies in advance of deadlines.
- Answering enquiries regarding external examinations with staff, students and parents.
- Organising exam materials, providing safe custody of and organising examination stationery and materials.
- Organising the examination rooms and seating plans.
- Providing a timetable to include dates, times, venues and number of students.
- Arranging invigilation, including briefing and training invigilators in school procedures.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance and management of pupil and school data.
- Maintaining the SIMS database and producing of data reports for SLT.
This post is a long term temporary, position to start ASAP and will consider part time and full time candidates and will require someone who is immediately available or on short notice. The school can offer a supportive working environment and the opportunity for progression within the team.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. The Lancashire office has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN as well as a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Business Managers, Exams and Data Officers and SIMS trained Administration and Finance staff. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you have the recent and relevant exams experience for this role, then please send your CV to .
- Exams Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job