The main goal of the role is to maintain and administer specified curriculum area examination procedures.
You will be required:
1. To liaise with the College’s Assessment and Accreditation Officer to ensure that student’s assessment and accreditation data records are accurate and for the accurate, secure and timely distribution of examination materials.
2. To be responsible for the secure storage of all examination material received from the Assessment and Accreditation Manager
3. To be responsible for the organization of examinations including a schedule and information for exams invigilators.
4. To work flexibly in assisting invigilators at the beginning/end of examinations and be available throughout, in case additional assistance is required.
5. To ensure examination board procedures are implemented for all examinations
and that this information is relayed to members of staff as required.
6. To be responsible for checking, collating and sending completed scripts to
the examination board.
7. To ensure appropriate rooms are booked and correct layout is requested and implemented.
8. To prepare relevant materials/documentation for examinations.
To ensure candidates with special requirements are identified and relevant support is provided.
9. To ensure candidates with special requirements are identified and relevant support is provided.
10. Attend the College’s Exam Group Meetings.
11. To deal with a wide range of exams enquiries and communicate with a range of people including College staff and students, or their sponsors.
12. To process all documentation and certification resulting from the examinations within their area of responsibility.
13. To undertake any general administration duties under the direction of the Assessment and Accreditation Officer.
14. Keep the Assessment and Accreditation Manager informed and up to date with all procedures and information in relation to examinations and assessments.
If you have the right experience and you are fully available from 1st May for 2 months, please apply as soon as possible and I will call you to discuss further details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job